#Streaming #video #hosting
Video Streaming and Social Networks integration.
Your live event webcast can be integrated with Social Networks like: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google Hangout.
Web Video Streaming solutions for any event
Live Video Streaming made easy. Our cost effective webcast solutions.
Live Event Filming and Streaming
We Film, Stream, Record and Publish your event content in HD quality.
Web Video Streaming Live Events Webcast and Video Streaming Company London, UK.
What we do ? Live events webcast and streaming solutions. We have been specializing in servicing live events industry for the past 7 years. We film and stream live online video for events, webinars and corporate communications.
- Video Streaming and recording your event using HD multi-camera systems, produce high quality live and on-demand video that will reach your global audience
- Event Streaming can be integrated with the most popular Social networks: Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Our CDN will deliver stream to all major platforms: Desktop PC MAC, Android and iOS devices
- We can work with your existing platform / channels or can offer custom build systems for all your production needs
- Filming and streaming services from an established company locally based
- Event filming and live streaming in HD
- Robust CDN Networks
- Reliable and scalable multi-camera and encoding systems
- Webcast delivery to any platform
- Social Media integration with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Cost Effective webcast solutions and Price Beat guarantee
- London Based Company with easy access to all major event venues
- In House video production crew and kit
- 7 Years experience in video streaming and webcast industry
We LOVE our customers. Each of our clients gets our full attention. We will work with you from the initial brief to the final on the day project delivery. Ensuring that you are kept up to date regarding all aspects of your event planning and production.
What our clients Have to say:
Blue Cat Productions is an all round star. They vision mixed, directed and live streamed a two hour discussion on the subject of Jewish Identity which I produced for the Jewish Chronicle and the JCC for London. Involving seven high profile panelists, to me it was a technologically complex task but Blue Cat made me Continue Reading
Mark Berg Director, phab communications ltd